ARS & Commercial Property Losses
ARS has been providing emergency restoration services, including water damage restoration and mold remediation, to commercial property owners and managers in MA, CT, NH and RI for many years.
When disaster strikes a commercial building, it can affect the ability for a business to operate effectively. Our teams respond quickly and complete the repairs necessary to get the business up and running as soon as possible. Whether your problem is in the Northeast or in other parts of the country, ARS can react immediately and restore your property to its pre-loss state, or better.
We’re committed to being your #1 emergency restoration resource. Whether it’s a small sewage backup, a pipe break on an upper floor, or a catastrophic event that requires large amounts of equipment and expertly trained people, ARS will be there. We’ll keep your business running and your customers happy.
Remember – we’ll be there when you need us most, call ARS ASAP!
THE ARS ADVANTAGE
- Project Managers are all licensed builders.
- Large Loss Managers have degrees in both Civil & Structural Engineering.
- We have 5,000 pieces of drying equipment immediately available, with several thousand more available in less than 24 hours.
- Experience: Our average Field Technician has been an ARS employee for 15+ years.
- Flexibility: we’ve worked in office buildings, parking garages, strip malls, police stations, firehouses, and hospitals, to name a few.
- Commercial cleaning companies- we often times get called in by your regular cleaning company for drying and demo and work well with many of them.
- Rental drying equipment is available if your engineers choose to dry the building themselves.
- All 150 of our employees are Cori checked and drug checked.
- ARS is a major sponsor annually with BOMA.
- ARS is a founding member and driving force in Restoration Affiliates- the premier national restoration organization committed to offering the insurance industry a better alternative to the dated “national franchise system”. Click here to read more about RA!
On behalf of the Facilities staff at EPA, I want to congratulate you for a job well done. When I walked into our offices on the morning of the flooding problem, I thought we would have to close the building for at least a week. The atrium and some of the offices already had as much as 4 inches of standing water!
I was definitely impressed with the manner in which you approached the problem. You surveyed the areas, collected information, talked with maintenance personnel, prioritized issues and then determined the best approach for removing all of the water.
In addition, your team style of management was very beneficial to everyone involved in the clean up operation. You coordinated the operation so that the carpets were dried out much quicker than I had expected. Thanks to ARS, we were able to reoccupy most of the work areas and offices within only two days.
I also appreciate the fact that you were very willing to share your knowledge with me. You provided me with some excellent information to prevent and/or combat any long term problems. It was a great learning process for me! Again, thank you for everything that you did to get the EPA work spaces back in operation. And, please pass on my thanks to all your staff.William E. Holbrook
I am writing to compliment ARS for your prompt and expert response to our issues at Latham Circle Mall, in Latham, NY. Water penetration had rendered unusable a portion of the sales floor and the loading areas of one of our prime retail tenants. The damage was raising concerns with store employees and deterring customer from shopping.
Your staff provided us with a thorough understanding of the scope and ramifications of the problem. Your mobilization of the right resources allowed us to correct the issues with minimum delay. The ARS team brought the affected areas back to original condition and eliminated all evidence of the damage.
ARS’ professionalism helped us alleviate what was rapidly becoming a difficult situation for us and for one of our prime tenants. We would be please to recommend your services to other property professionals.Richard Horgan
I would like to take a moment to “Thank You” for the excellent services provided by ARS Restoration Specialists during our recent water loss caused by a sprinkler head going off on the sixth floor of the property located at 75 Clarendon Street in Boston.
As you know, the loss occurred on a Saturday morning and when I called ARS for assistance; a crew arrived immediately with all the necessary equipment and a Project Manager. In fact, they worked late into that night and all day on Sunday to make sure all affected units, 18 in total, were under control. Your company, ARS, did an excellent job of working with myself, my staff and especially with all of the unit occupants to make sure everything was handled appropriately.
Most importantly, they kept me well informed via phone and e-mail which allowed me to send out progress reports out to all affected unit owners. I was extremely impressed with the constant open line of communication.
I am extremely pleased with the response and subsequent results from having ARS handle this emergency. I would like to thank you and your staff for a job well done.Jonathan Donahue