ARS Proudly Serves Cultural Facilities
ARS is “Always Ready to Serve” those who own or manage cultural facilities such as a gallery, church and other places of worship, stadium and other entertainment facilities, performing arts center, zoo, and more. We understand that many of these facilities are open to the public and, as a result, response time can be critical to avoid interruption in service. The ARS team is specially trained to provide a wide range of services to cultural facilities big and small including water extraction, fire and water damage repair, flood water removal and soot and smoke removal. We’ll work with your insurance carrier to drive your claim and reach a settlement quickly so that repairs or restoration efforts can begin in a timely fashion.
Let us help with your emergency situation; call the team at ARS today! 1-888-498-8356.
THE ARS ADVANTAGE
- Project Managers are all licensed builders.
- Large Loss Managers have degrees in both Civil & Structural Engineering.
- We have 5,000 pieces of drying equipment immediately available, with several thousand more available in less than 24 hours.
- Experience: Our average Field Technician has been an ARS employee for 15+ years.
- Flexibility: we’ve worked in office buildings, parking garages, churches and other houses of worship, galleries, museums, strip malls, stadiums police stations, firehouses, and hospitals, to name a few.
- ARS is a founding member and driving force in Restoration Affiliates- the premier national restoration organization committed to offering the insurance industry a better alternative to the dated “national franchise system”. Click here to read more about RA!
If your facility is in MA, NH, CT or NH, call us today.