ARS Supports Libraries
At ARS we understand that libraries of all shapes and sizes serve as resource centers for those in their communities. We’re committed to being your #1 emergency restoration resource in MA, RI, NH and CT. Whether it’s a small sewage backup, a pipe break on an upper floor, or a catastrophic event that requires large amounts of equipment and expertly trained people, ARS has been there.
We have thousands of commercial dryers and dehumidifiers and are trained in the drying and restoration of contents including paper and electronics. Our restoration experts will work hard to get your facility back in shape to serve your customers as quickly as we can.
We’re here when you needs us; teams are on-call 24/7. Call ARS at 1-888-438-8356 for assistance with your emergency situation.
THE ARS ADVANTAGE
- Project Managers are all licensed builders.
- Large Loss Managers have degrees in both Civil & Structural Engineering.
- We have 5,000 pieces of drying equipment immediately available, with several thousand more available in less than 24 hours.
- Experience: Our average Field Technician has been an ARS employee for 15+ years.
- Flexibility: we’ve worked in office buildings, cultural centers, parking garages, strip malls, police stations, firehouses, and hospitals, to name a few.
- ARS is a founding member and driving force in Restoration Affiliates- the premier national restoration organization committed to offering the insurance industry a better alternative to the dated “national franchise system”. Click here to read more about RA!