ARS Supports Assisted Living Facilities
ARS works with Assisted Living Communities on a regular basis, handling both small and large losses. We are an active member of Mass ALFA (Massachusetts Assisted Living Facilities Association) and our teams are HIPAA certified so they understand the importance of protecting patient confidentiality during restoration projects.
We work directly with Insurance Carriers when handling claims and reaching settlements and will provide daily email communications to update you on the status of your loss claim. As an added service, ARS provides a variety of training programs and seminars for Property Managers and Maintenance Staff to prevent losses and to stay current on industry trends.
We understand the impact a disaster can have on the residents of your facility. For prompt service, call the team at ARS at 1-888-498-8356.
THE ARS ADVANTAGE
- Project Managers are all licensed builders.
- Large Loss Managers have degrees in both Civil & Structural Engineering.
- We have 5,000 pieces of drying equipment immediately available, with several thousand more available in less than 24 hours.
- Experience: Our average Field Technician has been an ARS employee for 15+ years.
- Flexibility: we’ve worked in office buildings, parking garages, strip malls, police stations, firehouses, and hospitals, to name a few.
- Cutting edge disaster planning software program that is accessible through an app on your smartphone.
- ARS is a founding member and driving force in Restoration Affiliates- the premier national restoration organization committed to offering the insurance industry a better alternative to the dated “national franchise system”. Click here to read more about RA!