ARS Restoration Specialists provides expert emergency cleanup and restoration. We respond to your emergency loss quickly to help minimize the damage caused by your emergency situation. Our goal is to provide clients with quality restoration services to restore their property to pre-loss condition. We focus on repairing before we replace. Our responsibility to the client is to preserve and restore the affected property and to limit the extent of the loss from smoke, fire, water and storm damage whenever possible.
We have immediate openings for Field Foreman in numerous locations.
Working under general supervision, responds to emergency situations in homes and businesses caused by water, fire, flood, soot, storm, mold, trauma and other emergency situations and provides guidance and oversight to other technicians and/or subcontracted labor. Foremen are responsible for ensuring good quality restoration services by meeting or exceeding accepted industry standards. Foremen must recognize that they are representatives of the company and must conduct themselves in a professional, courteous manner and follow and/or enforce stated company policies and procedures. Serves as a liaison between the customer and other ARS personnel and works as an active member of the field crew.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Serves as a positive role model to the field crew by demonstrating outstanding work ethic and effort. Displays a willingness to work the extra time needed to complete a job.
- Demonstrates the ability to take plan out the job and take the extra step to complete a job without being asked by a manager.
- Display compliance with and enforces the use of proper safety procedures and protective equipment on all jobs.
- Is accountable for the performance of self and others on the job.
- Proactively reports any on-the-job issues to responsible Project Manager or Branch Manager.
- Provides assistance to others in attempting to resolve personnel-related or technical issues.
- Ensures proper collection and documentation of photographs, measurements and other job specifics including folder maintenance.
Job Management & Client Relations Skills
- Runs entire job and make decisions in the field without intervention from a manager.
- Supervises crew on a job for an extended period of time.
- Maintains ongoing communication regarding job status with client.
- Communicates job status and needs to managers and office staff including stock and manpower requirements.
- Responsible for running jobs within budget constraints.
- Responsible for moving, masking and protecting client’s content and unaffected parts of the property.
Field Technician Responsibilities
- Perform field restoration activities including demolition, cleaning, emergency flood service, restorative drying, fire and smoke damage cleaning and deodorization, content cleaning, pack out and storage and other specialized cleaning.
- Ensures proper set-up and monitoring of equipment used to address the property’s restoration needs. Upon completion of jobs, picks up, cleans and returns equipment to the shop in a timely fashion. Trains other technicians on equipment operation as needed.
- Ensures timely arrival for scheduled appointments with property owners/managers and other parties. Notifies customer in advance if the crew is running ahead of or behind schedule. May be responsible for on-the-job oversight of other ARS technicians and/or subcontracted labor.
- Takes appropriate steps to protect the customer’s property from further damage including, but not limited to, use of protective shoe covers and floor mats, sealing off areas to prevent the spread of dust and other materials, safe removal of furnishings, flooring, walls, etc. On a daily basis, ensures job tools and materials to be left onsite overnight are organized and placed in a secure location, that trash is removed and the property left as clean as possible.
- Perform field-remodeling activities including interior and exterior painting and finishing, light repairs and cleaning as needed.
- Completes measurements and drawings, takes photographs and completes folder documentation as outlined in systems and procedures including, but not limited to, policies and work orders.
- Clean and maintain ARS tools, equipment and facilities including trash disposal, vacuuming and dusting workspaces, painting, set up tables and chairs as needed for meetings; dismantling, cleaning and reassembling field equipment and other similar tasks.
- Ensure work is completed according to measurements, specifications, drawings, plans or other production materials/instructions.
- May interact with homeowners, property managers or other individuals while carrying out job responsibilities. Interactions should be conducted in a courteous and professional manner that reflects the customer service philosophy of ARS Restoration Services.
- Proactively communicates issues and problems that may or are affecting completion of the job to the responsible Project Manager.
- Will attend periodic training and education development programs whenever available to improve skills, safety and overall value to ARS.
- May drive company-owned vehicles.
- Provides after hours emergency support as part of an on-call rotation.
- Perform all other duties as may be assigned
Submit your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com.
ARS is an equal opportunity employer. Please note that all positions require successful passage of background checks as well as drug and physical screening. Relocation benefits are not available so candidates should be local or be willing to self-relocate.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster. Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.