ARS Restoration Specialists provides expert emergency cleanup and restoration. We respond to your emergency loss quickly to help minimize the damage caused by your emergency situation. Our goal is to provide clients with quality restoration services to restore their property to pre-loss condition. We focus on repairing before we replace. Our responsibility to the client is to preserve and restore the affected property and to limit the extent of the loss from smoke, fire, water and storm damage whenever possible.
We have immediate openings for Field Production Technicians in all locations.
Our restoration teams are a vital part of our organization. We are always on the lookout for restoration technicians. While industry experience is preferred, if you have basic knowledge of carpentry, demolition and site cleanup combined with a passion to learn, submit your resume for consideration. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license, successfully pass a criminal background check, drug screening and a physical. On-site training and certificate programs are available for our technicians.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
Produce good quality restoration and remodeling work by meeting or exceeding accepted industry standards. Field technicians must recognize that they are representatives of the company and must conduct themselves in a professional, courteous manner and follow and/or enforce stated company policies and procedures.
- Perform field restoration activities including demolition, cleaning, emergency flood service, restorative drying, fire and smoke damage cleaning and deodorization, content cleaning, pack out and storage and other specialized cleaning.
- Perform field-remodeling activities including interior and exterior painting and finishing, light repairs and cleaning.
- Clean and maintain ARS tools, equipment and facilities.
- Ensure work is completed according to measurements, specifications, drawings, plans or other production materials.
- Ensure health and safety procedures are strictly followed including but not limited to safe lifting, personal protective equipment, and chemical labeling.
- May interact with homeowners, property managers or other individuals while carrying out job responsibilities. Interactions should be conducted in a courteous and professional manner that reflects the customer service philosophy of A.R.S. Restoration Services.
- Will attend periodic training and education development programs whenever available to improve skills, safety and overall value to A.R.S.
- Maintain company supplied equipment and tools for proper and safe operation.
- May drive company-owned vehicles which requires a current driver’s license.
- Perform all other duties as may be assigned.
Typical work shifts are 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.; however, overtime may be required to meet project deadlines and to properly serve emergency events which occur on a 24/7 basis.
Work environments can vary depending upon the type of emergency situation is involved. Generally, work environments may be dirty, damp, wet, or smoke filled.
Some use of information technology may apply such as use of cell phones, email or labor reporting software.
Education & Other Requirements:
- High school diploma or other higher education a plus.
- 1-4 years’ experience in construction, painting and other related restoration services.
- Manual dexterity needed to perform tasks.
- Ability to lift goods or materials with or without assistance per OSHA guidelines.
Submit your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARS is an equal opportunity employer. Please note that all positions require successful passage of background checks as well as drug and physical screening. Relocation benefits are not available so candidates should be local or be willing to self-relocate.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster. Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.