At ARS, we know how important being able to provide service to your customers is which is why our 24/7 emergency response teams are ready to respond to any disaster, big or small, affecting the hospitality industry. The ARS team can react immediately and restore your property to its pre-loss state, or better, if your facility is located in MA, RI, CT or NH.
We’re committed to being your #1 emergency restoration resource for restaurants in New England. Whether it’s a small sewage backup, a pipe break on an upper floor, a fire, or a catastrophic event that requires large amounts of equipment and expertly trained people, ARS is there to help you keep your facility running and your customers happy.
THE ARS ADVANTAGE
- Knowledge of hotel layout is critical during an emergency. Upon request, ARS will do a proactive site inspection to familiarize with the property and problem areas.
- BactiBarrier application to prevent the growth of bacteria/ mold in fitness centers, common areas, business centers, guest rooms, etc.
- Project Managers are all licensed builders.
- Large Loss Managers have degrees in both Civil & Structural Engineering.
- Cutting edge Disaster Plan Software program that is accessible through an app on your smartphone.
- Rental drying equipment is available if your engineers choose to dry the building themselves.
- 150 full time employees work for ARS in New England
- All Employees are Cori checked and drug checked
- We have 5,000 pieces of drying equipment immediately available, with several thousand more available in less than 24 hours.
- Experience: Our average Field Technician has been an ARS employee for 15+ years.
- Flexibility: we’ve worked in office buildings, parking garages, strip malls, police stations, firehouses, and hospitals, to name a few.
- ARS is a founding member and driving force in Restoration Affiliates- the premier national restoration organization committed to offering the insurance industry a better alternative to the dated “national franchise system”. Click here to read more about RA!
Last Wednesday, October 24th, all three floors of my Stoneham restaurant, Melissa’s Bistro, were filled with smoke from a large 2 alarm fire in an adjacent building, and the resulting damage put us out of service. I call ARS Restoration at 12:30p and 40 minutes later two ARS supervisors and the first of their cleaning technicians were on-site and taking charge. I told them how important it was for me to be back open for business by 5pm the next day – Thursday. We were expecting a large dinner seating prior to a new theatrical opening in our area.
At first, it seemed an impossible challenge, but by late afternoon, when 35 people were hard at work solving my problem in an organized and coordinated approach, I began to have hope. They were fast, but showed great care and attention to detail. It was being done right.
Well, it wasn’t finished by 5pm Thursday; the work was completed by midnight that night – Wednesday! I had all day Thursday to prepare, and my team did a great job as well. As your savored your meal at Melissa’s Bistro Thursday evening, you would never have guessed that the day before we were a smoke-filled mess!
I am happy to offer this note of recommendation to ARS Services.Melissa Symes