Inside Project Manager
ARS Restoration Specialists provides expert emergency cleanup and restoration. We respond to your emergency loss quickly to help minimize the damage caused by your emergency situation. Our goal is to provide clients with quality restoration services to restore their property to pre-loss condition. We focus on repairing before we replace. Our responsibility to the client is to preserve and restore the affected property and to limit the extent of the loss from smoke, fire, water and storm damage whenever possible.
We have an immediate opening for an Inside Project Administrator/Manager to assist in the management and execution of restoration projects.
Works under the supervision of a Branch Manager and other Operations Management personnel, collaborates with Outside Project Managers in the management of home and business mitigation and restoration projects ensuring compliance with Company systems and procedures, proper client/customer documentation. Deliver high-quality customer service to internal and external customers.
Project Management/Administration Responsibilities
- Creation and maintenance of job folders; trains others on proper file maintenance. Maintains stock of office supplies needed to create foders. Proactively builds supply of folders in anticipation of natural disasters and typical busy seasons.
- Thorough phone intake of jobs directly from customers or insurance clients ensuring accurate classification of job types. Proactively communicates with customers in an effort to secure property restoration contract upon completion of mitigation efforts.
- Creation and maintenance of job within Restoration Manager (RM) and Peachtree ensuring records are accurate and complete throughout the duration of the job.
- Works with Outside Project Manager and field staff to keep job activity current; follows up, as needed, with ARS, subcontractor or other personnel to ensure job requirements are met. This may involve set-up of calendar reminders, RM task lists or other methods to proactively track and complete tasks.
- Places material orders and schedules site deliveries and/or pickups with vendors ensuring proper written documentation.
- Control and organize all stock and special order deliveries relating to current jobs.
- Creates Purchase Orders (POs) as needed.
- Assists in planning the production schedule including organization and scheduling of field staff. Proactively works with others to address/correct field non-performance or errors.
- Communicates with project managers, subcontractors, and other resources regularly; coordinates scheduling; and communicates job progress/status with the client(s) on a daily basis. Schedules homeowner/client visits as needed.
- Preparation of various project-related documents including, but not limited to, letters, proposals, COS, memos, contracts, and reports.
- Assists with the sourcing of new vendors, suppliers and subcontractors. Ensures proper qualification of these resources which includes securing certificates of insurance (COI) and copies of such licenses as construction, plumbing, electrical, etc.
- Upkeep and tracking of jobs through Xactanalysis and/or other third party program provider software.
- Prepares for and participates in weekly production meetings.
- Provides support to Branch Managers, Outside Project Managers and Marketing as needed to meet the needs of customers and clients.
- Performs all other duties as may be assigned.
- Serves as a liaison with agents and clients on claims ensuring communication of key information.
- Upload, fax, mail and/or email opening and closing paperwork, pictures, COS’ and other required documents to clients and claims adjusters.
- Create and/or transfer estimates from Outside Project Managers to various insurance software programs for transmission to the insurance company.
- Assists in implementation of work schedules on insurance jobs.
- Disperse marketing materials and performs other duties as assigned.
- High school education or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Construction, Project Management or other related major preferred.
- 0 to 3 years administrative experience preferably in a project-driven environment; prior experience in an emergency service or insurance organization a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and self-management skills required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must possess strong computer and internet skills including MS products including Outlook, Word, and Excel; prior experience with Peachtree, Xactimate or Restoration Manager a plus.
- Knowledge of construction terminology a plus.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements
- Incumbents in this position typically work in an office setting.
- Technology utilization including phones, computers, and other technical equipment.
- Light duty work in office environment
Submit your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com.
ARS is an equal opportunity employer. Please note that all positions require successful passage of background checks as well as drug and physical screening. Relocation benefits are not available so candidates should be local or be willing to self-relocate.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster. Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.