We’re ARS Restoration Specialists—Always Ready to Serve.
For 25 years we’ve been helping our neighbors across New England recover from disasters.
What’s that mean?
It’s pretty simple. If your home or business has been damaged, we’ll restore it to its pre-loss condition, or better. Big jobs, small jobs, smoke, fire, water, mold, or vandalism, we’ve been there before. We’ll make your family comfortable, keep your customers happy, and help you put emergencies where they belong—in the past.
We’ve got more than experience on our side, too. Our technicians have every certification in the business. This lets us talk to your insurance adjuster as easily as we talk to you. We cut through the red tape to get your property restored quickly.
With much of New England suffering disastrous floods in the wake of Tropical Storm Irene, ARS wants to help. If your home or business suffered water damage, here are some tips on how to help the experts get your property back in shape.
– Immediately ventilate wet areas. If you can't see mold, turn on the air conditioner.
– Sponge or blot standing water from flat surfaces.
– Remove saturated rugs and carpets if wood floors are at risk.
– Avoid rooms where ceilings are sagging.
– Remove appliances and blow-dry them with low-pressure air.
– Open drawers and cabinet doors for interior drying.
– Freeze books and papers to prevent mold/mildew growth.
– Place aluminum foil or wood blocks under furniture legs to prevent staining.
– Call a professional water damage specialist as soon as possible.
– Never operate appliances while standing on wet floors.
– Use heat drying in unventilated spaces.
– Leave wet fabrics in place. Space them out to dry immediately.
Stay tuned to our blog for insight into who we are, what we do, and how ARS can help put your life back to normal.